The go-to guide for engineering curricula, PreK-5 : choosing and using the best instructional materials for your students / edited by Cary I. Sneider.
Thousand Oaks, California :
Table of Contents:
- Engineering is elementary : engineering for elementary school students
- Physical science comes alive! integrating engineering and science through design and troubleshooting of cars and gadgets
- Engineering by design TEEMS : Kindergarten through second grade
- BSCS science tracks : connecting science and literacy
- A world in motion : from SAE International
- Engineering opportunities in FOSS (the full option science system) : third edition for upper elementary science students
- Seeds of science/roots of reading
- Tangible kindergarten : learning how to program robots in early childhood
- Engineering adventures : engineering for out-of-school time
- Engineering by design TEEMS and I³ : for grades 3,4,5, and 6
- Design it! design engineering projects for afterschool
- Engineering for everyone : 4-H's junk drawer robotics curriculum
- STEM in action : solar house design.