Catch up : developing countries in the world economy / Deepak Nayyar.
Oxford University Press,
Table of Contents:
- An untold story
- Part 1: Falling behind
- The great divergence and the great specialization
- Underlying questions and answers
- Part 2: Catching up
- End of divergence : beginnings of convergence?
- Engagement with the world economy
- Catch up in industrialization
- Unequal partners and uneven development
- Emerging divergences : inequality, exclusion, and poverty
- The future in the past.