Breakpoint : why the web will implode, search will be obsolete, and everything else you need to know about technology is in your brain / Jeff Stibel.
"What can the human brain and its relationship to the internet tell us about our society, our technologies, and our businesses? A lot, as it turns out. The internet today is a virtual replica of the brain, and the networks that leverage it grow and collapse in ways that are easily predictable i...
New York, NY :
- Introduction, reindeer, networks
- Ants, anternets, manure
- Cannibals, brains, Internets
- Slaves, neurons, the Web
- Bread, mobile, social
- Chiefs, search, context
- Crowds, poets, Shakespeare
- Squirts, profit, traffic
- Pheromones, language, mirrors
- EEG, ESP, AI
- Conclusion, termites, extinction
- Afterword: The Internet is a brain.