The archaeology of antislavery resistance / Terrance M. Weik ; foreword by Michael S. Nassaney.
University Press of Florida,
|Series:||American experience in archaeological perspective.
Table of Contents:
- Historical highlights of antislavery resistance
- Resistance, freedom, networks, and ethnogenesis in theory and practice
- Archaeologies of self-liberated African communities
- Antislavery collaborations and the Underground Railroad
- Coalitions, community-building, and conflict in Seminole Territory