Crossing through Chueca lesbian literary culture in Queer Madrid / Jill Robbins.
University of Minnesota Press,
Table of Contents:
- Preface : marching toward marriage
- A brief history of Chueca and Madrid's Queer space
- Lesbian literary identities in the Madrid book business
- The new safita: Andalusia and the phallic woman in Plumas de España
- Lesbian-themed best-sellers and the politics of acceptance
- Dislocations : identity and communication in Cenicienta en Chueca
- Popular lesbian fiction : romance, literature, and legislation
- Conclusion : toward lesbian visibility.