Innovation, knowledge and growth : Adam Smith, Schumpeter and the moderns / edited by Heinz D. Kurz.
London ; New York :
|Series:||Routledge studies in the history of economics ;
Table of Contents:
- Technical progress, capital accumulation and income distribution in classical economics: Adam Smith, David Ricardo and Karl Marx
- Joseph A. Schumpeter : an economist between Marx and Walras
- Innovations and profits : Schumpeter and the classical heritage
- On the growth of knowledge about the role of knowledge in economic growth : a critical assessment of recent literature on growth theory
- Who is going to kiss sleeping beauty? On the "classical" analytical origins and perspectives of input-output analysis
- Whither the history of economic thought? Going slowly rather nowhere?