Change anything : the new science of personal success / Kerry Patterson ... [et al.].
A new approach to how individuals can change their lives for the better, including (but not limited to) finding ways to improve one's working relationship with others, one's overall health, outlook on life, and so on. Why do 95% of all diet attempts fail? Why do New Year's resolutions...
New York :
- The science of personal success. Escape the willpower trap ; Be the scientist and the subject
- The six sources of influence. Source 1, Love what you hate ; Source 2, Do what you can't ; Sources 3 and 4,Turn accomplices into friends ; Source 5, Invert the economy ; Source 6, Control your space
- How to change anything. Career : how to get unstuck at work ; Weight loss : how to lose weight and get fit
- and stay that way ; Financial fitness : how to get
- and live
- out of debt ; Addiction : how to take back your life ; Relationships : how to change us by changing me
- How to change the world.