Georgia O'Keeffe : abstraction / edited by Barbara Haskell ; with essays by Barbara Haskell ... [et al.] ; and contributions by Sasha Nicholas.
Although Georgia O'Keefe (1887-1986) has long been celebrated as a central figure in twentieth-century art, the abstract works she created throughout her career have remained overlooked by critics and the public in favor of her representational subjects. In 1915, O'Keeffe leaped into abstr...
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
New Haven :
Yale University Press,
- Georgia O'Keeffe: making the unknown-known / Barbara Haskell
- Plates: 1915-1919
- O'Keeffe as abstraction / Elizabeth Hutton Turner
- Plates: 1920-1929
- Useable form: O'Keeffe's materials, methods, and motifs / Bruce Robertson
- Plates: 1930-1963
- Georgia O'Keeffe and abstraction: an uneasy peace / Barbara Buhler Lynes
- Plates: Georgia O'Keeffe: a portrait by Alfred Stieglitz, 1918-1922
- Georgia O'Keeffe's letters to Alfred Stieglitz, 1916-1946 / selected by Sasha Nicholas
- Georgia O'Keeffe : a contextual chronology / Barbara Haskell and Sasha Nicholas.