The Muslim Brotherhood and Egypt's succession crisis the politics of liberalisation and reform in the Middle East / Mohammed Zahid.
London ; New York : New York :
Tauris Academic Studies ; Disributed in U.S. by Palgrave Macmillan,
|Series:||Library of modern Middle East studies ;
v. 81. |
Table of Contents:
- Framing economic and political reform in the Middle East
- Shifting sands : the Middle East between authoritarianism and democratisation
- Economic and political reform in Egypt after 1991
- The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt : growth and development, 1928-1975
- The Muslim Brotherhood : the transition from piety to politics
- The art of politics : the new MB generation, the syndicates and power
- The politics of succession in Egypt
- Continuity and discontinuity in economic and political reform in Egypt.