Love, lust, & faking it : the naked truth about sex, lies, and true romance / Jenny McCarthy.
Inveterate truth teller McCarthy provides a funny, often poignant, and no-holds-barred look at the essence of relationships: love and sex. Jenny explores the intensity of first love, introducing us to Tony, the boy of her teenage dreams, and Tubby, her dirty, sexy stuffed teddy bear. She takes us on...
New York :
- Finding your first love
- My endless love
- Getting dumped
- Why do we love who we love?
- Prove your love: tattoo it!
- How to love yourself: a lesson from Byron Katie
- Masturbation: the other kind of self-love
- If I can't have you
- no one will: abusive relationships
- Dating the Teletubby
- Couples counseling
- The power of a loving no
- Breaking up: how do you know when it's over?
- Fantasies: our secret life
- Sexual harassment
- STDs: the gift that keeps on giving
- Fetishes: the need to get kinky
- What happens in Vegas...
- Astrological signs: best sex partners according to the stars
- Cheating: thou shalt not covet another vagina
- Sex facts: did you know
- Man junk and lady bits
- Me so horny
- The perfect booty call
- Songs to do the nasty to
- Boobies: just clumps of fat
- The facade: love the fake me
- Aphrodisiacs: so we don't have to fake it!
- Lights off in the bedroom!
- When Botox goes bad
- Women: the masters of manipulation
- The making of a Polish porn star
- Brad Pitt
- What are friends for?
- My Buddhahood.