Understanding peer influence in children and adolescents / edited by Mitchell J. Prinstein, Kenneth A. Dodge.
New York :
|Series:||Duke series in child development and public policy
Table of Contents:
- Current issues in peer influence research / Mitchell J. Prinstein and Kenneth A. Dodge
- A comprehensive conceptualization of the peer influence process in adolescence / B. Bradford Brown ... [et al.]
- Cognitive social influence : moderation, mediation, modification, and the media / Frederick X. Gibbons, Elizabeth A. Pomery, and Meg Gerrard
- Dynamics and ecology of adolescent peer influence / Thomas J. Dishion, Timothy F. Piehler, and Michael W. Myers
- Deviance regulation theory : applications to adolescent social influence / Hart Blanton and Melissa Burkley
- Variation in patterns of peer influence : considerations of self and other / William M. Bukowski, Ana Maria Velasquez, and Mara Brendgen
- Adolescent peer influences : beyond the dark side / Joseph P. Allen and Jill Antonishak
- Mobilizing and weakening peer influence as mechanisms for changing behavior : implications for alcohol intervention programs / Deborah A. Prentice
- Identity signaling, social influence, and social contagion / Jonah Berger
- Homophily in adolescent romantic relationships / Wyndol Furman and Valerie A. Simon
- Peer influence in involuntary social groups : lessons from research on bullying / Jaana Juvonen and Adriana Galv⡮.