A revolution almost beyond expression : Jane Austen's Persuasion / Jocelyn Harris.
University of Delaware Press,
Table of Contents:
- Origins for Persuasion
- The reviser at work : MS chapter 10 to chapters X-XI (1818)
- At the White Hart : MS chapter 11 to chapter XII (1818)
- The history of Buonaparte
- Domestic virtues and national importance
- A critique on Walter Scott
- Prejudice on the side of ancestry
- The worth of Lyme
- The white glare of Bath
- Conclusion: Meaning to have spring again.