Teaching writing in the inclusive classroom : strategies and skills for all students / Roger Passman, Katherine S. McKnight.
San Francisco, CA. :
Table of Contents:
- Why write, anyhow? Understanding voice, theory, and standards in contemporary classrooms
- Developing voice and authority
- Developing mini lessons
- Discovering organization
- Learning the little stuff: sentence structure, punctuation, contractions, descriptive vocabulary, and more
- Finding out about research
- Appendix: NCTE/IRA Standards for the English Language Arts.