Border crossings : cultural workers and the politics of education / Henry A. Giroux.
New York :
Table of Contents:
- Postcolonial ruptures/democratic possibilities
- Crossing the boundaries of educational discourse : modernism, postmodernism, and feminism
- Redefining the boundaries of race and ethnicity : beyond the politics of pluralism
- Critical pedagogy and cultural power : an interview with Henry A. Giroux
- Cultural studies, resisting difference and the return of critical pedagogy
- Popular culture as a pedagogy of pleasure and meaning : decolonizing the body
- Interview : politics of radical pedagogy
- Challenging neoliberalism's new world order : the promise of critical pedagogy
- Education after Abu Ghraib : revisiting Adorno's politics of education.