Arab and Jewish immigrants in Latin America : images and realities / edited by Ignacio Klich and Jeffrey Lesser.
London ; Portland, OR :
Table of Contents:
- Arab-Jewish coexistence in the first half of 1900s' Argentina: overcoming self-imposed amnesia / Ignacio Klich
- "Jews are Turks who sell on credit" : elite images of Arabs and Jews in Brazil / Jeffrey Lesser
- Arabs and Jews in the development of the Colombian Caribbean, 1850-1950 / Louise Fawcett and Eduardo Posada-Carbo
- Between privilege and opprobrium : the Arabs and Jews in Haiti / Brenda Gayle Plummer
- The Arab-Jewish economic presence in San Pedro Sula, the industrial capital of Honduras : formative years, 1880s-1930s / Darío A. Euraque
- Re-creating community : Christians from Lebanon and Jews from Syria in Mexico, 1900-1938 / Liz Hamui-Halabe
- The economic and social conditions of Jewish and Arab immigrants in Bolivia, 1890-1980 / Marc J. Osterweil
- Ethnic history, nationalism and transnationalism in Argentine Arab and Jewish cultures / Michael Humphrey
- The question of "Argentinidad" : the self-image of Arab and Jewish ancestry in recent Argentine literature / Estela Valverde
- The historiography of Jewish immigration to Argentina : problems and perspectives / Fabiana Sabina Tolcachier
- The historiography of Arab immigration to Argentina : the intersection of the imaginary and the real country / Theresa Alfaro Velcamp.