Voices & visions : refiguring ethnography in composition / edited by Cristina Kirklighter, Cloe Vincent, Joseph M. Moxley.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Portsmouth, NH :
Table of Contents:
- North northwest: ethnography and the making of knowledge in composition / H. Eric Branscomb
- Ethnographic practice as a means of invention: seeking a rhetorical paradigm for ethnographic writing / Robert Brooke
- Ethnography or psychography? The evolution and ethics of a new genre in composition / Keith Rhodes
- Composition's appropriation of ethnographic authority / Kristi Yager
- Covering one's tracks: respecting and preserving informant anonymity / John Lofty and Richard Blot
- Materialist methods: ethnography and transformation / Gwen Gorzelsky
- Writing through the grapevine: the influence of social network clusters on team-written texts / Geoffrey A. Cross
- Writing bio (life) into ethnography / Ruoyi Wu
- Describing the cultures of the classroom: problems in classroom ethnography / Kay Losey
- Between you and me: plotting the contours of the writing conference / Marcy Taylor
- Having been there: the second ethnography and on / Wendy Bishop
- Ethnographic dissertations: understanding and negotiating the traps / Mara Casey, Kate Garretson, Carol Peterson Haviland, and Neal Learner.