The well-educated mind : a guide to the classical education you never had / Susan Wise Bauer.
New York :
W.W. Norton & Co.,
Table of Contents:
- Training your own mind : the classical education you never had
- Wrestling with books : the act of reading
- Keeping the journal : a written record of new ideas
- Starting to read : final preparations
- The story of people : reading through history with the novel
- The story of me : autobiography and memoir
- The story of the past : the tales of historians (and politicians)
- The world stage : reading through history with drama
- Sound and sense : the poets and their poems.