Arts of the possible : essays and conversations / Adrienne Rich.
New York :
Table of Contents:
- "When we dead awaken": writing as re-vision
- Women and honor: some notes on lying
- Blood, bread, and poetry: the location of the poet
- Notes toward a politics of location
- Raya Dunayevskaya's Marx
- Why I refused the National Medal for the Arts
- Defying the space that separates
- Poetry and the public sphere
- Muriel Rukeyser: her vision
- Some questions from the profession
- Interview with Rachel Spence
- Arts of the possible.