Hunting tradition in a changing world : Yup'ik lives in Alaska today / Ann Fienup-Riordan with William Tyson ... [et al.].
New Brunswick, N.J. :
Rutgers University Press,
Table of Contents:
- Continuity and change in southwestern Alaska
- An anthropologist reassess her methods
- Metaphors of conversion, metaphors of change
- Mixed metaphors: old Yup'ik acts in the new Catholic church
- Yup'ik community in the 1990s: a worldwide web
- What's in a name?: becoming a real person in a Yup'ik community
- Collaboration on display: a Yup'ik exhibit at three national museums
- Elders in museums: fieldwork turned on its head.