Biological and biotechnological control of insect pests / Jack E. Rechcigl, Nancy A. Rechcigl.
Boca Raton, Fla. :
|Series:||Agriculture & environment series.
Table of Contents:
- Parasitoids and predators / David B. Off and Charles P.-C. Suh
- Microbial insecticides / J. Lindsey Flexner and Diane L. Belnavis
- Pheromones and other semiochemicals / D.M. Suckling and G. Karg
- Botanical insecticides, soaps, and oils / Richard A. Weinzierl
- Insect growth regulators / Nancy E. Beckage
- Genetic control of insect pests / Alan S. Robinson
- Plant resistance to insects / C. Michael Smith
- Genetic engineering of plants for insect resistance / John A. Gatehouse and Angharad M.R. Gatehouse
- Genetic engineering of biocontrol agents for insects / Robert L. Harrison and Bryony C. Bonning
- Environmental impact of biotechnology / Robert G. Shatters
- Regulatory aspects of biological control agents and products derived by biotechnology / J. Thomas McClintock ... [et al.]