Heterosexual plots and lesbian narratives / Marilyn R. Farwell.
New York :
New York University Press,
|Series:||Cutting edge (New York, N.Y.)
Table of Contents:
- When is a lesbian narrative a lesbian narrative?
- Narrative: the elastic project
- The lesbian subject: a war of images
- The romantic lesbian narrative: Adrienne Rich's "Twenty-one love poems" and Marilyn Hacker's Love, death, and the changing of the seasons
- The heroic lesbian narrative: Marion Zimmer Bradley's The mists of Avalon and Gloria Naylor's The women of Brewster Place
- The postmodern lesbian text: Jeanette Winterson's Sexing the cherry and Written on the body.