Voices of diversity : real people talk about problems and solutions in a workplace where everyone is not alike / Renee Blank, Sandra Slipp.
New York :
Table of Contents:
- Pt. 1 The changing workplace : Introduction
- Group identity, group tendencies, individual differences, and stereotypes. Pt. 2. The diverse voices : African-Americans
- Recent immigrants
- Workers with disabilities
- Younger and older workers
- Gays and lesbians
- White men. Pt. 3 Guidelines for better relationships : When you are not a member of the dominant group in your organization
- when you are "The Other"
- When you are the manager or supervisor.