National systems of innovation : towards a theory of innovation and interactive learning / edited by Bengt-Åke Lundvall.
London : New York :
Pinter Publishers ; Distributed exclusively in the USA and Canada by St. Martin's Press,
Table of Contents:
- Institutional learning / Björn Johnson
- User-producer relationships, national systems of innovation and internationalisation / Bengt-Åke Lundvall
- Approaching national systems of innovation / Esben Sloth Andersen
- Work organisation and the innovation design dilemma / Allan Nœs Gjerding
- Innovation and the development of industrial networks / Lars Gelsing
- The public sector as a pacer in national systems of innovation / Birgitte Gregersen
- The role of finance in national systems of innovation / Jesper Lindgaard Christensen
- Formal scientific and technical institutions in the national system of innovation / Christopher Freeman
- Export specialisation, structural competitiveness and national systems of innovation / Bent Dalum
- The home market hypothesis reexamined : the impact of domestic user-producer interaction on export specialisation / Jan Fagerberg.
- Integration, innovation and evolution / Esben Sloth Andersen and Asger Brœndgaard
- National systems of innovation, foreign direct investment and the operations of multinational enterprises / François Chesnais
- Public policy in the learning society / Bent Dalum, Björn Johnson and Bengt-Åke Lundvall.