Explaining process and change : approaches to evolutionary economics / edited by Ulrich Witt.
Ann Arbor :
University of Michigan Press,
|Series:||Economics, cognition, and society.
Table of Contents:
- Evolution as the theme of a new heterodoxy in economics / Ulrich Witt
- Explaining reciprocal behavior in simple strategic games : an evolutionary approach / Werner Güth and Menahem E. Yaari
- Evolution of a field of socioeconomic forces / Peter Weise
- Imitating evolution : collective, two-level learning processes / Hans-Paul Schwefel
- The factors of production of evolutionary economics / Joseph A. Weissmahr
- A new theory of "modern economic growth" / Günter Hesse
- Innovation, cultual evolution, and economic growth / Viktor Vanberg
- Information, transactions, and catallaxy : reflections on some key concepts of evolutionary market theory / Manfred E. Streit and Gerhard Wegner
- The implementation of industrial policy in an evolutionary perspective / Alexander Gerybadze.